Join our team
See below for details on any current vacancies. Do apply for any position please send a cover letter and CV to George Brigham, clear stating which position you are applying for.
Sales & Marketing Executive
Our UK manufacturing business is looking to expand its commercial team. With a focus on textile braiding, the business manufactures a wide range of ropes and cords in both natural and synthetic fibres. These are sold into many industries both in the UK and abroad. The variety of markets make for an interesting customer base, with opportunities to develop both existing relationships as well as new markets and customer bespoke products.
Due to future expansion plans, an opportunity has arisen for a desk-based sales and marketing professional to join our existing team at the head office on the outskirts of North Manchester.
- You will be required to be confident, energetic and to perform with a positive attitude in prospecting for new business
- To explore routes to many areas of new business in pursuit of prospects and, ultimately, sales
- To become an integral member of the Sales & Marketing team, helping develop and plan sales & marketing strategy and business direction, building relationships with prospects
Manage the Company website, in particular driving SEO through social media activity, news and content updates
Other skills & experience required:
- Previous business development experience, dealing with potential buyers at all levels
- Excellent communication, inter-personal and negotiation skills
- Good PC skills, Windows literate, WordPress experience preferable, CRM usage
- A sound understanding of marketing skills
- Capable of desktop design (flyers, catalogues, ,brochures, mailshots etc)
- Be well motivated, results driven and a good team player
- Professional telephone manner and successful appointment making record
- 5 years + in a similar role
- A-level or higher standard of education