Are you an experienced Administrator, looking for a rewarding new role, with a reputable organisation? If you are ready for an exciting new challenge, this is the role for you!
The Admin Assistant can expect a varied role, working closely with the Accounts Team and Sales Department.
What’s in it for me?
· Competitive salary (based on experience)
· Pension plan
· Career progression
· Generous holiday allowance
· Excellent working environment
Key Responsibilities of the Admin Assistant:
· Support the Accounts Manager in the day to day financial management of the business
· Cash Management and Bank Reconciliations
· Credit Control
· Administer the payroll using Sage
· Supporting Sales, Purchasing, Production & Quality Departments
· Sales Order Processing including ‘picking of orders’ through to despatch
· Prepare ad hoc Customer Reporting as and when required
Skills & Experience Required:
· Previous experience in similar Admin Assistant role
· Knowledge of finance department procedures and processes
· Good Excel skills
· Able to work accurately, demonstrating attention to detail
· Strong communicator, both written and verbal
· To have a positive can-do attitude.
· Ability and desire to analyse
If you are interested in this fantastic Admin Assistant position, please Apply Now by sending your CV to email@example.com and we’ll be in touch.